RESTCORP offers a full line of consulting services for the restaurant and hospitality industries. With over 25 years of experience we are headquartered in Orlando Florida. Our core foundation is restaurants, bars and hotels. Whether you need assistance with your existing business, expansion or are opening a restaurant/bar for the first time we can provide consulting processes and tools. We provide full brokerage services in the buying and selling process of restaurants and bars as well as liquor licenses. We look forward to being part of your SUCCESS!
On-Site Project Management
Restcorp provides cost effective, comprehensive On-Site Project Management services.
Project Management includes the oversight, coordination, planning, and execution of a ground-up development, renovation or capital expenditure project, as well as the communication of the status to a client or partner. This skill set allows for the identification of value-added opportunities and the detailed management of costs while maximizing the return on invested capital.
Restcorp’s ability to oversee and manage an entire project (from design through completion of the punch list) is more cost effective for an owner than dividing these functions among several vendors. Restcorp’s experience enables it to readily identify potential cost savings in design, purchasing, and construction.
- General contractor selection process
- Contract negotiation
- Oversee all construction-related issues
- Oversee and manage different subcontractors on a job site (if there is no general contractor)
- Oversight of conceptual designs and sketches
- Review all necessary drawings for the different trades
- Obtain aprovals from owenership, government authorities, and franchisor
- Oversee the FF&E delivery process to insure timely and accurate delivery of goods
FF&E Freight Management
- Manage and oversee the shipping process of FF&E to make sure a cost effective carrier is used for all goods
- Develop conceptual design
- Prepare specifications
- Present initial and final selections to the franchisor for approval
- Evaluate specifications and negotiate prices
- Issue purchase orders and place orders
- Manage the warehousing of goods and availability at the job site
FF&E Installation and Supervision
- Oversee the installation of all FF&E and equipment in accordance with specifications